Tuesday, October 7, 2008

mama's little chef...




i like to cook, and i mean everyday. kennedy has become quite the little helper. every since she was tiny, i would put her in the kitchen with me in her bouncy-chair. for about a month now, because she is into everything, i have not let her into the kitchen when i was cooking... which proved to be quite a hassle, not to mention a


rough hour and a half. so i have started letting her "help" me. now, i use that term very loosely... really all she does is grab whatever i happen to be chopping and then nibbles on each piece. she eats it all... onions, green pepper, zucchini, etc.... it has become a highlight of my day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how cute is that.. Kennedy's just gnawshin (spell??) on a bell pepper. She's also got a little supermodel in her posing in her hippy jeans. shoot me an e-mail, I'd love to hear about life... mhbaughman@comcast.net

The Hensons said...

she can come cook at my house any day! your template looks great. glad you figured it out. if I'M telling YOU how to do something on a computer...you know somethin' ain't right!! :)