Monday, April 7, 2008

me versus the blender...

i decided after all of my reading that i would make our own baby food. i figured since i had the time on my hands, not to mention the overall nutritional value, why not give it my best shot? this weekend i put the puree cycle on my blender to the test. i made sweet peas, carrots, bananas, peaches and sweet potatoes. it was actually pretty easy. after getting them all to the right consistency, i just poured it into ice cube trays and froze it. not too shabby if i say so myself!



she is so funny, i think she really liked the sun!




i think this was the best one ;-)





some of you may know that i love to take pictures. usually black and whites are my favorite, but after experiencing my first REAL winter, the vivid spring time colors just look so much better! i guess it really takes not having something to appreciate another? hmmmmm. here are a few of the pics i took.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

isn't she the most adorable baby? ok so i am a bit bias...but all my customers say the same thing. of course ams and thomas had a little to do with that hahaha. i just love the colors in her dress AND those dimples SO CUTE! good job mom. bss

bigbrother said...

she reminds me of .......you!
yeah, I see some of her Daddy as well, but she looks alot like her momma. give her a kiss from Uncle "B"